Boost Your Small Business’ Social Media With VRTChangeSeptember!
Boost Your Small Business’ Social Media With VRTChangeSeptember:
- VRTC will be holding a fun Instachallenge called #VRTChangeSeptember to help small businesses in Houston, Texas and Los Angeles, California.
- This One Week Challenge will help our participants to find new ways to connect with their Instagram audience and how to share their story.
- Through our entire challenge everyone in our communities will grow together with helpful tips from VRTC on how to share what makes their small business special.
HOUSTON, TEXAS – AUGUST 9, 2017: VRTC, INC. IS HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE THAT DURING SEPTEMBER 2017, VRTC, INC. WILL BE LAUNCHING VRTCHANGEYOURSEPTEMBER, A FUN ONE WEEK INSTACHALLENGE TO HELP BOOST THE PERFORMANCE OF TWO LUCKY PARTICPANTS INSTAGRAM CHANNELS.
VRTC has always been happy and grateful for the local communities that have welcomed our teams with open arms and in honor of Hispanic Heritage Month which begins in September we want to give back to our local communities. How? By helping two lucky participants to better connect with the Houston and Los Angeles communities just as much as we have on the social media channel everyone is gravitating to: Instagram. This is how it works:
- Our Instachallenge is open to any small businesses or start-up companies in the Houston, Texas and Los Angeles, California areas.
- Within the next two weeks we will be sharing links related to our Instachallenge on all of our social media channels so those that are interested can send us an email to receive their application to be part of it.
- Once September starts we will randomly select 1 applicant from each city and notify them that they will be the lucky winner to participate in the #VRTChangeSeptember Instachallenge!
- During the seven day #VRTChangeSeptember Instachallenge there will be various objectives the participants will be given to accomplish for their pages, one each day that helps them to improve and boost engagement in various different aspects of their social media.
- The only rule that participants must adhere to during the #VRTChangeSeptember Instachallenge is using the hashtag: #VRTChangeSeptember on any posts used by the participant as part of participating in the Instachallenge.
- Scratch that, the other rule participants must adhere to during the #VRTChangeSeptember Instachallenge: Have as much fun as possible when creating and sharing your posts for the Instachallenge.
- Throughout the seven day Instachallenge VRTC, Inc. will also be sharing tips and info to help both our Houston and Los Angeles social media communities see a new perspective on how they can improve the performance on their own social media channels of their choice. So don’t worry, you’re not going into our Instachallenge alone!
By the end of our Instachallenge our participants and maybe you too our fellow readers and admirers will have been able to boost and improve their connection with their audience and community thanks to our helpful social media tips and insights and be able to Change Your Small Business’ September thanks to #VRTChangeSeptember. Let’s VRTChange Your September together!
If you enjoyed hearing about our Instachallenge or know people who would love to take part, share the love and spread the word by sharing this article! For further insights (now straight to your email through our monthly newsletter), discussion or inquiries for help in sparking your own product conversations our readers are always free to not just explore but fill out our contact form or simply #AskVRTC.
ABOUT VRTC, INC: FOUNDED IN 2006 BASED OUT OF HOUSTON, TEXAS AND LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA; WE ARE A MARKETING COMPANY THAT HELPS YOU SHAPE IDEAS, REDUCE RISK, AND OFFERS QUICK TURNAROUNDS TO CREATE PRODUCT CONVERSATIONS IN THE HISPANIC AND MULTICULTURAL MARKETS. #AskVRTC