To generate emotional value by making ourselves our users’ ally in the kitchen by evolving the brand within the digital platform with relevant content, and to create a bond with consumers.
We developed a digital communication channel using our website and social networks, to convey messages with a fresh, lively tone that will speak to users.
We created a setting for the development of a community where users can interact, sharing and finding information for their day-to-day activities.
- We made Maggie Jiménez our official spokesperson as the Maseca Chef.
- We adapted the communication to the target’s lifestyle: practicality and health without neglecting the roots.
- We offered daily solutions.
- We freshened up the tone and content by speaking in their language.
- We encouraged interaction with promotions and current information.
- We organized SEM campaigns, using Facebook Ads, Google Adwords and banners.
- The website was redesigned with bilingual communication to focus on Latina women and their day-to-day life.
- A professional nutritionist published monthly, family-focused health tips in the My health section.
- Maggie Jiménez was brought on board as our official chef.
- A calendar was published with 3 kinds of recipes: traditional, step-by-step, and video recipes.
- Our chef Maggie Jiménez shares monthly kitchen tips.
- Exclusive promotions were developed for the users of Facebook and My Maseca Club.
- A newsletter was sent out in their language (English /Spanish).
- The “My Maseca Club” community was created.
- A content strategy has been devised as a way to deliver quality content.
- Video chat via Livestream with Maggie Jiménez.
- We use other platforms such as Pinterest and Twitter.
- Cross media with offline campaigns.
- Up to 34% engagement.
- We made ourselves the users’ ally in the kitchen with recipes, kitchen tips and health tips.
- We made the My Maseca Club community grow by over 11,500 members, and the Facebook community by over 25,500 likes.
- We got the users to share their experiences with us, along with their recipes and kitchen secrets.
- We’ve logged over 50,500 video plays on our Youtube channel.
- Our users have shared more than 150,000 stories with us on Facebook. (Stories understood as any interaction with us: Likes, comments and share.)
- We’ve had over 1,160,000 page visits on our website.